We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera [V1.0] *Filefront added*

Tool831

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but this is so easy!

No it really is not, you use NFS carbon models which have 512 by 512 textures and are sorta low poly due to no door lines and less detail, as im using the original TDU model modified into the superlaggera which slightly increased file size then trying to fit in a 1024 by 1024 texture over it all. When file size is already stricted for the actual model originally.

If I was to fit in the vinyl in I would have to get rid of a texture which then you'd have a missing texture as all textures in the .bnk are being already used then TDU then will start reading it wrong and cause problems this isn't a custom model im dealing with where it has only like 4 textures or so. My aim was to keep all bump maps and all textures in tact so it was TDU quality except being the superlaggera

Before you say it... I cannot down size the texture as djeys tools don't allow it slightly, it would make the texture on some peoples computers either stretch or turn into a pixelated colours. It would still need to be the original size. I've already been through the down sizing textures problem and it ain't happening again (GT500KR was a arse to sort out)

No it really is not, you use NFS carbon models which have 512 by 512 textures and are sorta low poly due to no door lines and less detail, as im using the original TDU model modified into the superlaggera which slightly increased file size then trying to fit in a 1024 by 1024 texture over it all. When file size is already stricted for the actual model originally.

If I was to fit in the vinyl in I would have to get rid of a texture which then you'd have a missing texture as all textures in the .bnk are being already used then TDU then will start reading it wrong and cause problems this isn't a custom model im dealing with where it has only like 4 textures or so. My aim was to keep all bump maps and all textures in tact so it was TDU quality except being the superlaggera

Before you say it... I cannot down size the texture as djeys tools don't allow it slightly, it would make the texture on some peoples computers either stretch or turn into a pixelated colours. It would still need to be the original size. I've already been through the down sizing textures problem and it ain't happening again (GT500KR was a arse to sort out)

You should've picked ProStreet model, way better. But then again the lights are not so detailed.

:eek2: *Runs* :cheeky: You can make babies with my superleggera exhaust?

-----------------

Edit: I also won't be texturing the interior as i like it the way it is, cause ive been driving it for awhile now and don't mind it the way it is.

When will you make the supperleggera vinyl?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...