We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2002 Mini Cooper S

Tool831

• Replies 97
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, once again.. for the intrested and the people who are just bored?

A preview of the Mini Cooper S ... a total city car :D

Click here!

@Tool831:

Is there gonna be a sound mod too?

I already requested it at the requests :D

Together with SLRRR :)

Nice vid :)

Tool doesnt make sound mods, Skepsis has made most off the sound mods

My Drifter ;}

Use the sound made for the Ariel Atom, it's a supercharged 4 banger just like the Mini.

_

What Car in Game is that again? What Folder name is that in the Car/Sounds PaL?

_

Here is my Mini S - Setup so far i like her so far. i like bigger Wheels... :D

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/th_My_Setup_Mini_S.jpg

_____________________:D

HUD for the Cooper S

Hey, I'm going to create a HUD for this car, after SLRRR left his wish at my profile.

I'll write it here when it's done, and you'll also see it at the HUD/GUI-Mods when it's released.

Greetz

Fl0w

I put it on the Alfa GT, with the Golf R32 camera and Elise IK settings. I also have the Ariel Atom sound mod. So much fun! Been messing about in it for ages getting some lift-off oversteer going round the corners. Also, seeing as the Alfa GT has 2 wheel options, I have the rims you provided alongside the Ascari rims.

Great work! :thumbsup:

Best IK's are the Elise and Corvette.

I haven't tried the Vette IK, but the Elise has the driver half-ghosted thru the seat and somewhat reclined.

The best one I found was the Mustang GT, the driver sits straight up in the seat, no ghosting at all.