We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Don't click here, click there, no, here....[Apr 2009 Stats]

Camel

Well Ladies, Gentlemen and any other creatures we may have amongst us. It's that time again... What time do I hear you ask? Why it's 20:23:57 07/06/09. Anyway, enough of the formalities, I'd like to present to you the, erm, Cheesecake!

53a9d3fe33b31d765e2ad042a331a487

Such a beauty isn't she?

*waits for Baldred to pass me a note*

*reads note* It appears that this is the thread for the April stats, hmm. *ahem*

So without further ado, here are the stats for April......

17,043 New cheesecake recipes

5,392 Bottles of cheese

7 five legged Goats

And a second hand screwdriver

Well that's enough of the soggy potatos, eggs and cornflakes for now. I'd better get it right this time otherwise the Squirrel Mafia will nibble my nuts :eek:. I can see them coming for me now :sulk:.

26,454,766 hits

110Gb Bandwidth

3,293,155 Pages Viewed

82,916 Unique Visitors

1,138 new members

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Me, myself, I, Earl and the rest of the staff would like to say a Big Thankyou to all you new members, all you old members, all you strange members, all the lurkers and of course, the turnips for making these incredible stats possible.

I'd also like to give a special mention to our number 1 failer! Come on, don't be shy Mike, get up here. We all know you are partly to blame... I mean thank for the recent influx of new members and Turnips. You have attracted so many people with your multiple failings each and every day.

:nuts::lol::eek::cool::eek2: :chairfall::eek2: :cool::eek::lol::nuts:

TDU-Central Staff