We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help with editing clothes

Ryzza5

What I want to do is be able to wear the motorbike suits and helmet inside cars as well. From memory, there are no white bike suits either - is there anyway we can edit, say the yellow one, to become white?

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm trying to look like The Stig for a Top Gear film I'm making.

So far I've been able to make my character invisible (quite funny watching the glass of water an dmobile phone floating in mid-air in the house), but it's not quite what I'm after.

I don't need the white suit in a rush, since Season 1 and 2 use the black Stig, and there's already a black motorbike suit that should do the trick.

I'm trying to replace J. Gazzara with Red Rabbit

:lol: very sick !

2CVSUPERGT and myself have been trying some database changes recently, clothing for fun.

We've been able to get new clothing slots without loosing existing ones. None the less, you still need to use existing 3D models into these slots.

So we tried to put bike jacket model for the swimsuit ('maillot de bain' in french :) )

Clothing Mods Gallery

swimsuits are disabled by default in database; that's the reason you can't see them.

A tool is needed to manage clothing slots, I might make one later. But there are many exciting things to do with cars at the moment !

About the helmet, I'm not really sure as it refers to a clothing type which is not available in car mode, only with bikes. More tests are needed too.

If you could look into this that would be great. I'm rallying a few people to help make a number of Top Gear movies so having the racing suit would be very handy. If I can't get it in time I'll just make the character invisible again. I'm happy to delve into the manual methods prior to any program being released as well (I've managed to get this far ok). :)

Hi. I see 'Randomus' in your signature - is it you from the official forums a few years ago? I can't stand how you can change your username on this forum - it's soo hard to keep up with who Iced_Bullet is these days.

I'm waiting eagerly for more people to sign up and say that they will make some of the movies as well. I know there are people out there who have PCs capable of it (only have to see all the threads in the Videos subforum).

I can't stand how you can change your username on this forum - it's soo hard to keep up with who Iced_Bullet is these days.

You can't keep up with Iced? Try keeping up with CMM's name changes :cheeky: (also most of the name changes are made by Diablo and Baldred without people asking for it. ;)

• 3 months later...

Hi Djey

I saw a pic on your site of the character wearing police uniform.

crbst_sans_20titre_201.png

I checked most of the clothes shops after installed patch 1.67d but didn't find the clothes. That said, I was playing as a female character at the time.

Are you able to let me know what's needed to activate this on my game? I noticed the police car parked outside the dealer in the photo as well, but I'm assuming we can't drive that car [yet] (maybe it's traffic and the car you drove is hidden on th left). Sorry if this has been asked before, I hail from the official TDU forums and come here mainly for mods to make better movies.

Thanks again