We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Heyy!

mca44

Hey guys im new here and have already downloaded some of your great mods(thank you).I know a few things about modding games myself but I havent had test drive on my computer very long and still don't know very much about it. Anyways hopefully this great site with the tutorials and all can help me out.

Matt,

Thanks guys,

Anyways just a quick question. When I try and post a new thread in the requests section on the mod shop i fill everything out and then it says "error: you must select a thread prefix." i havent done anything different than what i did here and i dont see anything else i can select for a "prefix"

Thanks guys,

Anyways just a quick question. When I try and post a new thread in the requests section on the mod shop i fill everything out and then it says "error: you must select a thread prefix." i havent done anything different than what i did here and i dont see anything else i can select for a "prefix"

Your probably tryin to make a thread just on mod shop or your not postin a Title..

heres the REQUEST starting thread link. Make sure its not already been made.

thankyou.

http://forum.turboduck.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=65

Thanks Bak99

I was trying to post the thread in the wrong place i guess =P

lol np.

There's quite alot of sub folders in the mod shop.. just make sure you get the right one n you'll be just fine :thumbsup: