We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Greetings

FuzzyDropbear

Hey guys (and girls),

Just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I'm new to the world of online gaming and have only just started to explore the 'online' world of TDU. Haven't been playing TDU long, but still a little annoyed that I lost my offline progress, but at least it wasn't a large loss!

Usually you can find me fanging (or, more likely, attempting to fang ;)) my blue 350z through the hills.

Anyway, I'm off to have a bit of a fang. :)

Cheers cob,

Rob

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hopefully I'll catch a few of you guys online someday. My ID is the same as my username here. :)

Hey Buddy welcome!

Its good to see another person who uses the 350z i dont come across many of them!

I haven't seen that many Z's online either. Bit of a pity. But I suppose most people would rather just go with the faster exotics etc. I'm a bit of a Z fan, but haven't been able to find an S30 mod for the game :( but am happy with the 350 anyway.

Cheers.