We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Lamborghini Diablo SV

Grin116

Morning here, I think it be a Huge Waste, all that Work he did and we Cant use It,..

At all How many Megs is your car converts Grin, before you use BNK Compression?

I hope this Master peace! wont be all a waste of Time,.. because of File size? :ill: :sulk:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If what I'm doing doesn't work, then I'll keep working on it until it does work. If my eyes don't deceive me, the Porsche Carrera GT had more polys in just it's interior than the Diablo does as a whole.

The shadow model can come WAY down in polycount, that model only needs the basic body shape.

The distance model is only seen at 30 meters or more so it doesn't need that much detail, I was just hoping to leave the more distinguishing features intact.

the Porsche Carrera GT had more polys in just it's interior

Yes but thats cause interior's ain't got much detail in them, TDU standard anyway.

Also depends on how much textures are being used etc aswell Bigger the texture the less file size your going to have (Obviously) so yeah.

Kurgan777, Good job!

How many polys? (with distance & shadow model)

PS: very important thing its to fit all of this to 3mb of BNK-file. :)

Why need to be only 3MB??? If you're saying about only the Body file, OK...

Most heavy car file: RUF Spyder Interior: RUF_Spyder_I.bnk (6.14MB) that cames with Body: RUF_Spyder.bnk(2.61MB). Total: 6,75MB...

Most heavy Body car file: F360 Stradale: F360_Stradale.bnk(2.99MB) that cames with Interior: F360_Stradale_I.bnk(6.05MB). Total: 9,0MB

The Diablo lettering and Bull logo....

#pic body#

Low poly distance/shadow model.....

#pic low poly#

The low poly model is currently at 8226 triangles without the engine cover, which was 9500 by itself in the high poly model. I hope to keep it under 10,000 total, and the shadow model might get even lower than that.

Why don't you make a single object to cover that?! or that rear will look transparent from top/rear view... when you access the map or arrives home / load a game...(zooming camera)

Almost done, Low poly distance model and Shadow models are about as done as they're going to get.

Shadow model = 1745 polys

Distance model = 4573 polys

High Poly model = 49,338 polys

Interior model = 10,794 polys

If need be, I can take about 5000 polys out of the high poly model and they'll never be missed. If I did that it would put the polycount UNDER what the existing model is, so it shouldn't have any problems fitting within TDU's limits as far as polycount goes. Textures are another story.....

Very GOOD JOB Kurgan !!!

lowpoly & shadow models looks awesome!

Im think it will be the Best mod for "Test Drive Unlimited" :)

PS: 66450 polys - its very easy to fit it in BNKs... Im converted cars with ~100000 polys & it works fine :)

I really hope it will be the best mod, btw Grin, can you make the car replace the Farboud? Its a better replacement. :)

Have you not been on this forum for the last 2 months?

Just camera swap........................................

Have you not been on this forum for the last 2 months?

Just camera swap........................................

There's a problem with body swapping onto the Farboud when the car is originally set up for something like the Murcielago, the Ride Height is too low.

The Farboud is the closest performance match for the Diablo SV, it's only 1mph different in top speed, and 1 tenth of a second different in 0-60 times, and if I remember correctly it's about the same for 0-100.

lol, looks good, Eden = FAIL for not hiring you at this model...

DO NOT cut any polygon...

I'm not that good to remember the specs of the cars, how faster is the Farboud(the red one that was used as the carrera GT, right?!)...

I replaced the NSX as the Noble M12, cause it's a v6 like, and it goes over the 300Km/h when not limited, but my question is:

Is possible to retype the specs like the rename cars mod, or noboby did at own risk yet?

The it could looks good, whrn accessing the cars specs, even you don't click "data" to see the complete specs...

How about when its DONE! You should not ask that realse question it jsut makes the Autors annyed. Eventually a litttle donaiton of money could help eventually. Why because they do it in there spear time and not as a fulltime job. So be pationed.....