We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem with TDU, he goes down.

tuning_extreme

Ei. Você deve fazer o download do mapa de magia aqui. Magic mapa é usado para remover as restrições de tamanho do arquivo a modificações. Para instalar, tudo que você tem que fazer é copiar e substituir a pasta do bnk1.map Programas \ Atari \ TDU \ euro \ BNK \ pasta. Então você será capaz de jogar o TDU normalmente.

--

Hey. You must download the magic map from here. Magic map is used to remove the file size restrictions from the modifications. To install, all you have to do is copy and replace the bnk1.map folder in your Program files\Atari\TDU\euro\Bnk\ folder. Then you will be able to play TDU normally.

edit: lol - 1,234 posts :D

I already did that, and that in some cars is below.

I downloaded the magic-map (TDU megapack with 1.66). zip put in a folder, put the car BNK also certain that I wanted, and each time I bought, the game below.

I will now uninstall the game, and reinstall the game, but detsa time without the pack, you may now succeed.

Well, I will try to explain my problem:

I have vista.64bits

I installed the TDU, and not original, downloaded from the NET. Installed with the Daemons Tools, went well. Then I put a savegame, install the pack, also went well. After a few cars down this forum, and copied my folder of vehicles, and sound. Then put the Magic MAP (magic-map (TDU megapack with 1.66). Zip). After the file that I had that magic map to the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Atari \ Test Drive Unlimited \ Euro \ BNK. Then put the cars that fall in this forum, to the folder of the vehicle, and those who had some of the sound. And when I go to a booth, where ta the car that changed the game below, but for example put the Golf GTI at the R32, and has not crashed.

Please Help-Me :P

So I bought, but lost the cd, but still have the box with the code.

Could someone help me please? :)

yes i have the original, i found the cd, I registed in gamespy, and create a new count, e put the code in box game, in game.

mod edit: Stop double, triple, quadruple and quintuple posting, use the edit button, thanks!

If you have found the original DVD. Re-install the game(backup your savegame first). Then install the game using no other software. Make sure you have the DVD in the drive whenever you want to play it.

If you don't have the original DVD or are lying to get help (I'm not accusing you of lying, but it has been done before), then don't bother because you won't get it to work.