We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HierOS: Nissan Skyline R34 Nismo Z-tune

HierOS

Nissan Skyline R34 Nismo Z-tune [v1.0]

Vehicle replaced: Nissan Skyline GTR

Converted by: HierOS

Credits: 3D Model - GRID. Interior - Atari. Extra parts by myself.

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Requires Djey's Magicmap

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nissan Skyline R34 Nismo Z-tune [v1.0]

[imglink]http://imgboot.com/thumbs/HierOS/testdriveunlimited12009070601425496.jpg[/imglink][imglink]http://imgboot.com/thumbs/HierOS/testdriveunlimited12009070601431031.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://imgboot.com/thumbs/HierOS/testdriveunlimited12009070602324072.jpg[/imglink][imglink]http://imgboot.com/thumbs/HierOS/testdriveunlimited12009070601440404.jpg[/imglink]

RapidShare: Download

MediaFire: Download

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Optional Terms of use

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use

- You are allowed to post this modification on your own site

- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author

Well... I tested it. First of all, when the light is on the front grill, it goes bright WHITE which looks a bit, weird? Interior - similar here, when the light is on the gauges, they go white and you are unable to see what speed is on the meter etc.

Good work tho.

nice car HierOS

but a LHD Z-tune is surely interesting

Nothing can be done about that, that's because, for whatever reason, the guys who made TDU never planned for RHD cars at all, which is just plain stupid, some of the cars in this game were never publicly released with LHD options.

The only R-32, R-33, or R-34 Skylines I've ever seen with LHD, are 100% custom conversions owned by people who are either too lazy to get the RHD certification on their license, or they lack the coordination to learn how to shift with their left hand instead of their right. Either way it's butchering a skyline to change it to LHD.....

Don't be so insulting, Kurgan.

Both mods are good and both modders worked hard on it, respect their work.

Yes, Tool's one might be a little bit better, so what?

What would you rather I do???

Post the same huge list of errors in both topics and have half a dozen of you fearful ones -rep me just because I posted a bug report???

Because both cars have (almost) identical bugs in the same places, and the second version has even more bugs than the first.

And don't even get me started on FenixZ's pay-for-play conversions.....

It is ready for a long time already, it is already possible to buy, the free release can be will in the winter or then when I will have a good mood

I am well aware of that. Most people don't want to pay for a car mod, even if its dirt cheap. and Winter is such a long time from now... unless your in the southern hemisphere...

• 1 month later...