We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Editing a car

b0gd4n3l

Hy, sorry if i put this in the wrong place, but this seemed to be ok for me, anyway, i was wondering if someone knows how to edit certain things on a car, like speed, gears, acceleration, body mass, and something like that, it's there a program or something ?! Please help me. I do not intend to use it online just for me just for fun ! Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

its possible to edit a car

Hi guys ...

everybody here says there is no way to edit a car ...

yesterday i found a tutorial to change top speed, gear ratio, numbers of gears, handling, ride height, gear ratio, acceleration, braking power, rpm etc. :drool: ...

I tried it this morning on the Nissan Skyline ...

the result: 1400 hp, top speed 441 km/h, 11000rpm, 7 gears, 2,5 sec from 0 to 100 km/h and a perfect handling for my never-slow-down driving style ... :omg:

i don´t play online so nobody will see when i fly on the streets :nanananana: ...

:bananahello:Greetings from Berlin-Biesdorf:cheers:

Guest April Swift

Hi guys ...

everybody here says there is no way to edit a car ...

yesterday i found a tutorial to change top speed, gear ratio, numbers of gears, handling, ride height, gear ratio, acceleration, braking power, rpm etc. ...

I tried it this morning on the Nissan Skyline ...

the result: 1400 hp, top speed 441 km/h, 11000rpm, 7 gears, 2,5 sec from 0 to 100 km/h and a perfect handling for my never-slow-down driving style ...

i don´t play online so nobody will see when i fly on the streets ...

Greetings from Berlin-Biesdorf

Oh you found Sethioz Tutorial :) you probably also know you can't use hacked database online you will get kicked off the server for having incohorence data.

They have patched the server against this 3 years ago.

Djey should include in his Tool a database performance modification tool because you can't use modded database online so DJ please include this in your tool

Djey should include in his Tool a database performance modification tool because you can't use modded database online so DJ please include this in your tool
Yeah, yeah I know....

...but no in fact.

As I have already said, there is (and will be) some database tweaks in Modding Tools - but I will never provide features which do not run online.

Ask to the guy who made this encrypter/decrypter thing public, he should be capable to build such a trainer , shouldn't he ? :)