We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Linking Realsed addon cars from this forum allowed from the autors?

Reilsss

Hello all, I would like to start soon and download cars from this forum, for testing. I like ot make screenshots of the tested cars and put them together with a link to the correct thread of this forum onto the TDUAddons homepage (Never heared of it? Here a link: http://www.tduaddons.com/tdu/ ). There could people have an easy overview and visit the thread of this forum when they want to download a car. My question to Tool, Grin, Hier and all the others, is that ok with you people when I link your forum thread. or would somebody of you feeling rather uncomfortable with a such action?? (I better ask befor I do. I like what the autos do for TDU a lot and don't want to make them angry so I want to ask first and save my respect for them)

I am fine with linking directly to my thread.

Alongs there is no direct download link and my name is there i will be happy.

+rep

Nice to see modders finally not being so bitchy over their mods.

E: I have to spread, bent.

Thanks fro the responces, I guess I can do it then. And well I guess noting speaks agains it as long as credits and links and everything is allrigth. Yet still I prefered to ask people first befor I go and do something. Like GTA says. "Respect is everything".