We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 map extend and new terrains

Outlaw_PT

It would be great if in TDU2, we had new map extentions with dirt tracks, rally cars, more speed tracks and cars like LeMans, higher mountains, underwater tunnels from an island to another, much more single player events and more interaction with the chosen character and the surrounding environement.

And I'm not even speaking of cars and bikes (BMW is essential u.u), there should be more vehicles (Formula 1 speedtracks and races would be awesome :twisted:).

Multiplayer mode need fixes and lot of changes. 8 player at time only? That sucks, cruising with over 40 player is my dream in TDU, all types of cars competing with each other, and more new features.

I'm just wondering how would it be... :D

When you said "New Terrains" I immediately thought of the road surface. Although that's the thing we drive on and spent the vast majority of our TDU time racing over, we tend to overlook it quite majorly. The markings are all the same and the edges just fall off into the grass.

I think that, before making new areas in TDU2, the developers should maybe have a look at refining the current road surface by making it blend into the surroundings a bit better and make it feel a little less generic. Proper sliproads and junctions would be awesome! When you think about it, the road is our only real contact between us and the game, so it should be one of the best features, no? :D

If you look at the early screens in the news forum, there is a screenshot of a small part of the new map, the downtown Honolulu area. To me, it looks exactly the same, which is a little upsetting. My guess is that they're going to keep the entire island from tdu1 exactly the same and just add another island.

When you said "New Terrains" I immediately thought of the road surface. Although that's the thing we drive on and spent the vast majority of our TDU time racing over, we tend to overlook it quite majorly. The markings are all the same and the edges just fall off into the grass.

I think that, before making new areas in TDU2, the developers should maybe have a look at refining the current road surface by making it blend into the surroundings a bit better and make it feel a little less generic. Proper sliproads and junctions would be awesome! When you think about it, the road is our only real contact between us and the game, so it should be one of the best features, no? :D

Yep, road surface need a lot of changes :thumbsup:

40 Players is possible on PC,not on xbox 360.

People want traffic car to be real car,like the one you drive,but its a lot more things to work out for the xbox 360,again its possible on pc.

I want good road!Not jumping road like in hawai! Good Highway like in Germany,Suède (Stockholm-Uppsala^^),Paris :p

Possibility to custom car and bike in term of performance (putting turbo ect...)

More camera,much more motorcycles! (GSXR!!)

People want traffic car to be real car,like the one you drive,but its a lot more things to work out for the xbox 360,again its possible on pc.

Problem is lots of games that use this (gta) makes it that you see more of the car your in than any other. When you have bought a brand new supercar you don't want to see another 10 drive past. Needs to be done properly.

40 Players is possible on PC,not on xbox 360.

I keep forgetting this game originated on the XBox 360 :lol: that would definitely explain some of the limitations. I hope the developers are making the game with the PC in mind so they dont have to drop features for conversion.