We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wierd problems

SergeBMW

I finnaly got TDU working last night, the GFX were high and ran fine. TOday however, the game can barely make it to in the car because ill randomly get a "Your Download COntent Cant BE saved, Will Disconnect" something like that and will bring me back to the menu. Sometimes it wont even load and it would freeze when loading at random times.

Any ideas why this can be happening?:confused:

I finnaly got TDU working last night, the GFX were high and ran fine. TOday however, the game can barely make it to in the car because ill randomly get a "Your Download COntent Cant BE saved, Will Disconnect" something like that and will bring me back to the menu. Sometimes it wont even load and it would freeze when loading at random times.

Any ideas why this can be happening?:confused:

did u try to delete the radical.2db file?

Oh, hm.

I'm not sure where 7 stores the CD-Keys, but anyways: First, set it up to show hidden folders. Then go to C/Program Data/Test Drive Unlimited. In there should be a text file called "Addon.txt". Open it and make sure you put in the Megapack key correctly. (Not the key you got with your game)

Ok, well I did what Angelina told me, and they were fine, but I decided to delete the main TDU key to re-enter it since it never asked me after reinstall. I also deleted the radical.2db file not knowing if I should xD and it seemed to work.

No more glitching and it loads normally :)

Thanks for the help :) I never knew where the radical file or keys were located.