We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2007 Audi S3 [V1.1]

T3hReaper91

Very optimistic... This car is a one big bug... From oversized rims to crappy interior... And bad materials... No chrome, no plastic - just metallic substance... No, no, no... I'll wait until version 2.0, and better, until 3.0...

And This is from a person that knows nothing.

Next time learn about how modding works before making a stupid ass comment like that!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very optimistic... This car is a one big bug... From oversized rims to crappy interior... And bad materials... No chrome, no plastic - just metallic substance... No, no, no... I'll wait until version 2.0, and better, until 3.0...

Ah? Well ain't you a ungrateful person, reaper has done a excellent job and worked hard on it and all you can say is that? Not even a "Thanks" for at least doing it. :rolleyes: Some people in this world..

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Reaper,

Your S3 looks sweet, but for some reason I can't run it on my install. I've run heaps of other car replacements and had no problems, I even reverted all files back to their originals and copied only your modded 'A3_V6.bnk' file and DJey's modded 'bnk.map' over, but it still crashes.

Basically I load up the game, go to the map and click on the Audi dealership, and it crashes. I've also tried:

- A different saved game

- Buying the A3 before adding your mod

- Downloading the mod again from a different source

... but it still doesn't go. :cry:

Any ideas what might be going on here?

You need to use Djey's Modding Tools.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3739

Nope, doesn't work when I use the modding tools either.

EDIT: Weird! I re-downloaded DJey's bnk.map mod file and now it works! I think I may have been running the wrong version, but I have no idea why it worked with other cars before!? Maybe I just happened to be modding non Car Pack cars!? :confused:

Anyway, problem sorted, thanks for the suggestion anyway :)