We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Section Suggestion

KoenigseggBG

So, is it a good idea or should I go to bed?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. So, is it a good idea or should I go to bed?

• It's a good idea
    • Go to bed, kid

As I noticed that the Modding cars thread has revived recently, I would like to suggest something. In the Photography section, a sub-section called "Photoshop Lounge" to be made. There as sub-forums there would be :

- Tutorials and resourses (for all donor requests, tutorials and help around with PS)

- Battlefield (for 1 vs 1 or other competitions)

- Exhibition (for everyone to make a gallery and show their work)

Also, the PTOTW competition would be there and everything you can think of in Photoshop matters. As I know that there are many people here, that use PS almost daily (Me, Safiro, EyeKatcher, Woodruff, CMM and others) and I know this section can be helpful, I would like to hear what do you think about this idea.

Good ideas, but as it currently is the Photography and Graphics forum isn't that active (getting a few posts a day). So yet another subforum will make the photography and graphics forum even less active. Most graphics done on the site are done in photoshop, (although some aren't) so i don't really see the need for a subforum, just use the P&G one.

Another problem is that some weeks PTOTW gets well, hardly any entrants, how can we be sure that these competitions will be successful?

I'm not going to vote as i think you have some good idea's, but i don't like the idea of a subforum etc