We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Going away for a few days...again

The Queen

I know this is short-notice but I thought I might as well make a topic. I'm off to Skye with a friend who's come up from Surrey today and won't be back till Friday or Saturday. Should be a good trip and we are staying in a bed and breakfast just over the bridge in Kyleakin. For those of you who don't know where and what Skye is, it's an island off the west coast of Scotland.

Anyway i'm all packed and ready to go and will be taking many pictures so will post them up when i'm back. See ya! ;)

Well i'm back from my holiday. What can I say? The weather was better than the last time I went and there was actually some sun on a few of the days. We were mainly driving about in my friends Impreza and who says you can't have any fun in a non-turbo model? We even managed to get some tire squeal round one of the corners on a single track road and some air over a hump! :D

Anyway I won't be back to normal until Sunday because i'm off to a Safari Park today just as a last trip as my friend leaves to go home tomorrow. Will post some photos etc.. of my trip later on. ;)