We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dirt, mud, dirt... bugs?

If you couldn't get the hint from the title, seeign there is off-roading and so forth, how about we have the cars get dirty? Like if u take ur Lambo off road down a back track it get's covered in dust, or if u miss the bridge and hit the muddy ditch it get's covered in mud.

Also just general driving, mainly in the wooded area the car and windscreen get covered with bugs and u have to wash your car?

Come on, I want my Audi or Lambo to look like this: http://www.wiids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dirt490.jpg

hehe - may as well have fun in a virual world :D

RD

:confused: Um... hello? :eek2:

Feedback? Come on! Surely someone agree's or disagrees? Any feedback or comments? :sulk:

Anything?

RD

[Mod Edit] Merged posts

I think it'd add to the realism, yeah. Bit like GTA IV's engine.

The only thing is though - I'd be driving round in a black/green Lamborghini, when it should be orange lol. I'm not for washing it, unless it's Atari/Eden activate the carwashes.

Thanks for merging the posts ;)

"black/green Lamborghini, when it should be orange" How is that possible? Orange to black? I mean like the front grill and like the wheel arches & behind the wheel. Maybe to minimise it we can buy mudflaps? :lol:

But I like the idea of the car wash. 20 game credits to wash & hot wax the car... oh.... shinny :thumbsup:

Cheers,

RD