We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Advance Tutorial: How to change Bot's Difficulty Level

Guest April Swift

Guest April Swift

Are you tired of racing stupid bots that spawn around your area offline? Well no more dummy bots...Edit the bot database to suit your driving skill or desired level.

In this Database you could change the Fields for Bot Name, the type of cars they drive, as well as their behavior and difficulty level:

There are 8 fields in this database

{FirstName_} u

{Behaviour} u

{PNJ} r 82704264

{Difficulty} f

{ZoneIndex} i

{BotCar} r 1975083164

{ColorIndex} i

{Rarety} p

This is the corresponding data for the fields above

55867256;

55373256;

1209142005;

1;

0;

704362760;

0;

0.5;

As you could see {FirstName_} u is field 1, {Behaviour} u is field 2, so therefore {Rarety} p must be field 8.

Field 1 data which is 55867256 is a bot name "Clara" (To Find out this ID number 55867256 use Djey's Modding Tool go in to advance mode and click on DB Resources.

Next check TOPIC IN CURRENT DATABASE, then in the pull down menu select BOTS , now click on the LOAD button.

(The above steps is to find Bots ID that spawn in the area you want to race)

Here you could click on SEARCH button to find the bot's name, and his/her ID which is what you want.

For example i used Clara because she spawns around my house. I searched for her name using the above steps that returned her ID of 55867256

Write down the ID because you will now edit the database.

EDITING DATABASE Lesson coming soon ..

I changed the crappy car Clara was driving into a Lamborghini Murcielago. The Lambo ID is 1221657041

The new database is now as follow:

55867256;

55373256;

1209142005;

1;

0;

1221657041; <----- Lambo Murcielago

0;

0.5;

Hope this helps.

Tools required for editing database:

DJ's Modding Tool

Hex Editor

TDU Decryptor/Encryptor

NotePad++

I was joking. By providing such encryptor/decryptor tool publicly, I'm not sure the authors realised how this can lead to issues and mess online. Why do you think I take time to provide little physics tuning in Modding Tools and not the whole database to one's hands ?

Because some people certainly won't modify their database for offline mode; bot modding is rather safe, but the rest ?.

Everyone to be warned now.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you tired of racing stupid bots that spawn around your area offline? Well no more dummy bots...Edit the bot database to suit your driving skill or desired level.

In this Database you could change the Fields for Bot Name, the type of cars they drive, as well as their behavior and difficulty level:

There are 8 fields in this database

{FirstName_} u

{Behaviour} u

{PNJ} r 82704264

{Difficulty} f

{ZoneIndex} i

{BotCar} r 1975083164

{ColorIndex} i

{Rarety} p

This is the corresponding data for the fields above

55867256;

55373256;

1209142005;

1;

0;

704362760;

0;

0.5;

As you could see {FirstName_} u is field 1, {Behaviour} u is field 2, so therefore {Rarety} p must be field 8.

Field 1 data which is 55867256 is a bot name "Clara" (To Find out this ID number 55867256 use Djey's Modding Tool go in to advance mode and click on DB Resources.

Next check TOPIC IN CURRENT DATABASE, then in the pull down menu select BOTS , now click on the LOAD button.

(The above steps is to find Bots ID that spawn in the area you want to race)

Here you could click on SEARCH button to find the bot's name, and his/her ID which is what you want.

For example i used Clara because she spawns around my house. I searched for her name using the above steps that returned her ID of 55867256

Write down the ID because you will now edit the database.

EDITING DATABASE Lesson coming soon ..

I changed the crappy car Clara was driving into a Lamborghini Murcielago. The Lambo ID is 1221657041

The new database is now as follow:

55867256;

55373256;

1209142005;

1;

0;

1221657041; <----- Lambo Murcielago

0;

0.5;

Hope this helps.

Tools required for editing database:

DJ's Modding Tool

Hex Editor

TDU Decryptor/Encryptor

NotePad++

Instead of replacing or editing, can we add bots instead cause there are too little bots driving, there should be more bots with different cars they don't drive:(