We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lovely goat with the red sunnies but..

TDU 505

I don't know about anyone else but I personally use avatars to identify people using my peripheral vision i.e. i see a Diablo or a Murcielago SV spitting flames i know i should avoid it.

Well now with the "No Avatar" avatar (Kind of a oxymoron innit? :p You've got an avatar saying you don't have an avatar!! :D), everybody to me looks the same. When i first saw it i didn't even recognize myself!

Well I'm asking Diablo if its really necessary. I can understand if it has any use which i haven't thought of but its kinda misleading to a certain extent.

But if its any trouble to remove them then please, don't let a request trouble you. I know you have many things on your hands :p

Yes it's necessary. Stops boring people like yourself from not having avatars :) Avatars make threads prettier. True story.

The only people with the goat are those who didn't have avatars. Yes they now all look the same. Where as before they all had no avatar and looked.... the same.

Is there really a difference?

Yes it's necessary. Stops boring people like yourself from not having avatars :) Avatars make threads prettier. True story.

The only people with the goat are those who didn't have avatars. Yes they now all look the same. Where as before they all had no avatar and looked.... the same.

Is there really a difference?

Yea, noticed that, but it was easier to identify who's who without it. But like it said, if it meant a 12 hour job, i can take it :p

I think the idea was to encourage everyone to get an avatar, which if it works would help you identify people quickly. But then there are people like me who have avatar and names changes almost weekly so you'll struggle to keep up. XD