We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Graphics Support needed

Andrei_Ronaldo

Hey,I've got TDU for a while now but I've got a bit of a problem with it.I'm sure it's my computer but I'll go ahead and shoot my question anyway...

are there any patches,tools,settings required to make the game speed up on my PC? It looks like what ever graphics related setting I change even on lower settings the game still seems laggy and and the changes won't affect anything on my FPS.So is there any optimization program that I might use to make the game speed up? The game works great but only on low resolution areas and where the AI doesn't interfeer. (IE: Ford Island ,where there's no traffic,or when entering an area with houses and stuff that requires more PC resources)

This might help:

My computer's config is:

CPU AMD Athlon 2600+ 1.8Ghz (actualy it's 2.6),single core

1GB Ram Memory

512MB graphix card,128-bit,pixel shader and vector shader both at the same version 3.0

Model:It's a Ati Radeon X1650GT.

I realy need some help with this.

Any hint or idea you have will be apreciated.

Your CPU is rather old and not enough powerful to run TDU correctly.

I've run it with a 2800+ and it's a pain to play with.

One thing to know: 2600+ was equivalent to an old Pentium 4 2.6-2.8, which were not enough for TDU anyway.

I'd recommend a Dual Core anyway, AMD or Intel.

hmm... I dont think your graphics card is very good, also you ram is low. My spec are:

2.13GHz Intel Duo Core @6400, ATI Radeon HD 4670(512MB) 3.00GB ram. This runs very well on my computer, and you are able to boost the graphics to max with out any problems. Maybe you should suggest upgrading your CPU to 2.00GHz+++ get ram upgraded to 2.00GB+++ and probally a new Graphics card. The one you have is simply not worth it.