We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

problems with tdu

RivaL ReBeL

hi, does anyone know or can help me with this slight problem i have with test drive.... when i start up the game almost everytime it says "i have downloaded content that is not avalable anymore do you wish to go to the market place" so i press no then it brings me back to the start menu and says press start to play... and when i press start it freezes; so every time it comes up with that message i have to go back to the dashboard and start the game up again then when it does work i usually after about 4-5 mins of free roam or anything else it says "disconected from xbox live" so i have to connect to live again then it says "connected to xbox live do you wish to go back to the menus to start again to be able to play live"... so i have to go back to the menu again and start up again but like i said before it sometimes comes up with that message... so realy im not capable of playing test drive much because 95% of the time it says disconected to live or i have downloaded content that doesnt exist anymore. does any 1 have any clue as to why it is doing that? thanks

Here is the link to what they are talking about.

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/default.aspx?ck=1

This link is for the License Transfer

Also, try deleting everything you downloaded from the marketplace regarding TDU and start TDU.

That should work then you can just re-download everything from in game. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps!

doesnt that mean i have to by them again?

No, anything you have downloaded from MS can be redownloaded at any time free of charge. Obviously to the samer Gametag etc.

o yea guys thanks for the tips but mostly i have already tried most of them and still the same outcome i might just go and get my cd cleaned or just get a new 1 but thanks any way guys

Cleaning your CD will have no affect what so ever on downloaded content!

GC