We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another new guy...

The Natoorat

Hello to all guys and girls(if there are any here...).

As you may have already noticed I'm The Natoorat. I've spend 24 years on this Earth, most of which were fine. I was born in the wonderful country of Poland, but about 3 years ago I've moved to barbaric state, where people eat fish and chips with vinegar(yuck) and finding paprika crisps is as easy as finding nice weather... namely UK. Or, to more precise, Scotland. Now I'm studying psychology and philosophy at the Dundee Uni, which leaves me a lot of free time to spend with friends, drinking beer... I mean, fruit juice and playing computer games(not necessarily with friends).

From time to time I like to listen to music, mostly rock and metal. Recently I became really fond of Therion. Yes, I dress in black clothes, long leather coat, huge boots and I used to have long hair. Unfortunately hair fell of, but now I've got myself a beard! How awesome is that?

I like games. Mostly RPGs, which means I'm immensely annoyed by all reacent crap like TES4: Oblivion or TES5: Failout, or Ass Defect.... sry, Mass Effect. Wherever I appear I quote Skyway(he changed his nick some time ago, but I don't know to what) from RPGCodex:

Game that requires brains does not meet system requirements of a console.

Beside RPGs, I like strategies, simulators(though not too realistic... sorry...) and some FPS.

Oh... And I think Pepsi is better than Coca Cola.