We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How's the TDU servers going ?

Markv84

I'm planing to buy TDU next month, however, as I heard lots of complaints about the Atari servers, I really want to hear the communty opinion about the status of the TDU online service. Is laggy, buggy, sometimes out of service ? Or almost perfect all the time? What i'm trying to avoid is frequently "out of service" or "servers down" situations.

Thanks in advance for any tip. ;]

i think they are going great, but a tip, most of the time they wont connect because i found a bug that if you click ok when it says, tdu is currently going to connect to servers please wait to 90 seconds, if you click ok 85% of the time it will give u a network error, so dont click it, let it click it self and you should be good, sometimes it lags, mostly for xbox but over all they have had a tad of improvement. not nothing really to worry about. just the basic fundamentals. hope we can play together, my name in tdu is drifting4brazil, can't wait to see you out there. have a good one bud