We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Turkish City Cars Beta 0.2

XiRr

Non of those cars work.. at all.. They crash TDU and have no textures or even a .bnk, looks like you just imported a GTA car then exported it hoping it would work. Modding doesn't work like that at all.

So if they worked in your game then strange... But each car crashes TDU.

kardeş linkde arıza var galıba.ben cok ıstıyodum turk arabalarından.lutfen lınkı tekrar yenıler mısın.ya da bana özel olarak at lınkı.lutfen.tesekkurler:thumbsup:

Please translate this message in english! Like me and skylinefuat. This forum is not turkish forum. If you want to write your message in turkish, you have to translate it english too, because this forum is a worldwide forum and common language is english. Please be careful about your message languages, like us. ;)

kardeş linkde arıza var galıba.ben cok ıstıyodum turk arabalarından.lutfen lınkı tekrar yenıler mısın.ya da bana özel olarak at lınkı.lutfen.tesekkurler:thumbsup:

He says that;

" Bro, link is broken I think. I want turkish cars a lot. Can you renew the link or can you send me the link in private. Thank you. "

This is the new link: and some new cars!

and ı am turksih you can write turkish ,okey?

http://rapidshare.com/files/273333418/TDU_T__rk_City.zip.html

bu arabaları vehicles kopyaladıgımız zaman nerden acıcaz.oyunu actıgımızda nerden secıcez yanı.uzantısı 3dd fılan da oyuzden soruyorum.cok tesekkur ederım ayrıca.dur altada ıngılızce bıseyler sallıyımda kızmasınlar:)

thıs cars copy where open.open in game tick yani:D

bu arabaları vehicles kopyaladıgımız zaman nerden acıcaz.oyunu actıgımızda nerden secıcez yanı.uzantısı 3dd fılan da oyuzden soruyorum.cok tesekkur ederım ayrıca.dur altada ıngılızce bıseyler sallıyımda kızmasınlar:)

thıs cars copy where open.open in game tick yani:D

Genesis a6 için ya oradaki 3 dosyayı araçların olduğu klasöre at ama yedeklerini al.

The Genesis for A6. That three files to put to the vehicles but take the yedek.:)

This is my second mod.

This is it's link:http://rapidshare.com/files/27335814...a_0.2.zip.html

The pictures are in the file.:thumbsup:

These are not your mods, they are not even fro TDU. You haven't followed any form of the mod template and only 10 people can download the file.

If you make anymore threads like this, they will be deleted straight away without notice.