We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

** Forza 3 Demo - First Impressions **

iLLGT3

Slightly disappointed with this really. Seems that they've made it more forgiving than Forza 2. The cars grip harder and longer before oversteering. Feels weird though, like, grip-grip-grip-grip-whoa!-slide. Just not as progressive as Forza 2. It's kinda like the diff between PGR 3 and 4 really... Physics wise I think I prefer Forza 2, but 3 does look a lot nicer

:agreed:

I played it yesterday night and I liked it, imo the graphics look like Forza 2 in a way but they are a lot better. the interior view is great but I hate the fact that he doesn't turn the steering wheel good(Unlike TDU, PGR4 and MCLA to an extent) and its far too close to the windshield :|

Physics are nice, just need to get used to them. I loved the way that the Evo X drives.

Sounds are good too, lets just hope that they don't stick in the same sounds for all cars like FM2.

One of the downfalls is that there is not shift animation. It's suprising coming from a game that focuses on such realism. :D

If they were to include this, it would take up wayy too much space and you wouldn't have all the content the game is going to have.

What would you rather have a shifting animation and sacrifice some cars and other features or no shifting animation and retain all the cars and features? ;)

I know which I would have gone for!