We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Savegame problem - how to have two different savegames??!

VanquishHH

Hi,

I have a problem with the savegames.

I just downloaded a savegame and put it into the savegame folder. After starting the game, I only found the NEW savegame in the "profiles".

I´ve had another savegame about one year ago - it was no problem to choose between two profiles.

Why does it not work???! How can I make the game let me choose between the two profiles?!

The Profilelist.dat file contains the profile list (no way?!)

If you overwrite that with a savegame's version, you'll lose any you had before. Unless you've made a backup, I think the only way to get it back is to create a new savegame with exactly the same name as your own save game. Just make sure you backup your existing one first.

Guest .:TestDriver:.

1)make a new profile which has the same name of your downloaded save game,

2)exit the game and then replace your downloaded save game with new original save game that you made in step 1.

3)replace save game's folder name as same as new original save game that you made in step 1 - if it's possible.

PS:Sorry for my bad English.