We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU strange online problem

MikeyFerrari

Ok I decided to play TDU again after getting my new PC. So I installed the game and played for maybe one or two hours. Then I decided to try to find some players but I never seems to get connected to a server with people. It says that the servers are available and I can see players on the map but I cant seem to get connected to them. I took a drive around the island and still nothing. Lonely 1 player on my GPS. I checked online options in game everything is checked and should be operating.. Im not sure if its permanent or just unluck but I played for two days without result.

All suggestions and help is strongly appreciated. Thanks:thumbsup:

the atari servers are like that, some days you cant connect at all, the next perfect 8 player servers all day. happened to me today, started off with 1 person who i made good friends with all morning, short break then afternoon my servers were full constantly

Thanks for letting me know :thumbsup: I thought I was the only one with this problem, good to hear. I will try again this afternoon and see what happends.

Quick update problem still remains after 2 hours of gameplay. I think the problem is on me and not the server, I can still see players on my World map which is wierd but I never get connected. It worked for me on my friends pc.. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Problem solved.. I recently got a router so needed to open some ports.