We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

respect, he came on here gave everybody false promises and then vanished. he did not make a good model. he is not a pioneer, someone else would have done it if it wasnt him. anyway back on topic,

I hope you will continue your focus on this model and perfect it so that when you have, you can apply that new knowledge to all your future desires. I think the 599 GTB is a good car -- definitely not worth giving up on

i think the quality is good. it isnt the best but like you said 'no one is perfect.' its the only stock ferrari 599 we have (at the mo) so i think its great! @ TDUZoqqer i have great respect for you for making this. it is one of my favourite cars and i waited 2 years to get it in tdu.

respect, he came on here gave everybody false promises and then vanished. he did not make a good model. he is not a pioneer, someone else would have done it if it wasnt him. anyway back on topic,

No, not back ontopic.

BasBas is the inventor of modding TDU. At the time he made the mods (Audi R8 and Hummer) we weren't able to do all the things we can do now.

Likes SLR says, pay a little respect. But I think you don't really know how the TDU-modding scene started.

No, not back ontopic.

BasBas is the inventor of modding TDU. At the time he made the mods (Audi R8 and Hummer) we weren't able to do all the things we can do now.

Likes SLR says, pay a little respect. But I think you don't really know how the TDU-modding scene started.

Don't know, don't care. Stop glorifieing that dude.

If he didn't do it, someone else would have.

This isn't a religion, it's simple car mods.

• 3 weeks later...