We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BoGT: AVAILABLE NOW!!

TimBud

Found it! (Cheated by going through your recent posts lol)

GTA > FM3 everyday of the week.

I probably won't play FM3 again til I have completed BoGT. :D

FM3 is very repetitive, much more so than FM2 IMO. I don't remember FM2 dragging on like this lol.

I've really enjoyed playing through this.

Think I'd much rather Luis was the main character than Nico. Would have loved to played through the longer story from his viewpoint:

Better music!

Better weapons!

Better vehicles!

Easier to get some 'action'! ;)

If you haven't got this yet guys, you really should. Its much better than TLaD, by a long way!

but... its a story about a gay main character??

In a way yes, but the protagonist you play as isn't gay, far from it. He bangs pretty much anything with a pussy and a pulse.

I just thank god R* didn't ruin Tony by making him overly gay, I was half expecting some irritable voice and overly camp behaviour. But no, they portrayed him very well indeed. He is dramatic at times, but then again it's GTA, which tries to have a movie like feeling in the storyline, and what movie isn't dramatized?

Online play is awesome now, so cool to see 2 Buzzards having a dog fight to have one explode, and emerging from the explosion a guy parachuting to safety. The guys I played with was pretty respectful of each other, in that they didn't go slaughtering the pilots after the heli was downed, they just moved on to the next heli. :p