We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can't connect to TDU server

razvanbh

I bought the game 2 day ago and i am trying to connect to the servers. I have the latest version 1.66, i made a gamespyid, i made a new online profile, i don't have firewall, router, pppoe connection. I searched how to solve this problem but found nothing. i am receiving this error:

Failed to connect to the test drive server. Please check your network status and try again.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah same problem here.. I've bought it from their store and downloaded it. I activated the game but cant log in as online. It gives me this error.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And atari's support is REALLY slow. I've never seen a slowest support like that before..

I paid 20 euros and cant play it online.. Thats great!

sorry to say, that problem has been around for a while now. it does not seem to matter where in the world you are either. best thing is just try again.

not much help, but that is all we can do. the servers appear to have sporadic issues

Has anyone actually dealt with it though? I've used up all my activations trying to make it work yet still nothing.

Gamespy has received PLENTY of trouble tickets referring to this problem, yet it continues. some have speculated that atari is not paying to have as many servers running TDU as in the past, and that could very likely be the cause of the problem.

unfortunately, there is nothing we, the public, can do about that short of complaining to Gamespy

• 5 weeks later...

the tdu servers been weird lately but , try to read all you can about the radial.file problem that make crashes; xp and vista differs a little the way to find the folders, to make a clean installation , uninstall the game, if posible delete also the entry in the registry, to input the key again, to be recongnize by gamespy more easy, should work. Make more users in gamespy can help also when one user is not recongnize. good luck newbie.