We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your psn name

SLRRR

I was just wondering are there any active ps3 players around here? I've got a ps3 slim now for a month and its awesome :D But i would like to play some GTA IV or LBP (awesome game :thumbsup:) with some people from the community.

So i should say post your psn name/gamertag *isnt that from xbox360:umm:*

This is shaping up to be a short thread.

Yea fanboy, flame me...

TDU isn't on the PS3 so it stands to reason there will be fewer PS3 users to X360. There is a PS3 in my house but it's basically just used to watch Blu Ray and charge iPods, which it does very well I must say.

I hate both the Xbox 360 and PS3 but I have both of them because it makes me look uber-cool when I say to someone in real life that I have both.

Xbox only works half the time. Can't be bothered with the PS3, I think I occasionally use it for surfing the internet and that's it.

I'll stick with my PC.

No i just dont really like the PS3 the way it feels is just crap.

+1 (I'm not a fanboy,there are good sides also so no flaming plz)

And why you people keep talking about X360 vs. PS3 because some people with PSN IDs may have a thing called PSP ;) (just like me)

My PSN ID: SuperSanttu94

Are your serious? :p

Nope. Never am.

How many consoles I own just makes me look even more sad than I already am, so I thought I'd add a bit of sarcasm because it's the internet.

Truth is I bought a PS3 in RAGE because of my Xbox getting the RROD. Reality of it is, is that I don't/didn't use either of them so it was a complete waste of money. Should sell them and most of my other stuff, really.

• 1 month later...