We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

fifomaniak: McLaren Mercedes SLR 722 Sound - Version Without Supercharger Added!

fifomaniak

There is also a version without supercharger. However, I'm still gaining experience in sound modding. When I was doing it, I thought it was good. Now I see that whine is really too loud. But I have so many sounds to make and I've already deleted the modified samples so I would have to align samples again, which is maybe not hard work, but a little bit boring and monotonic, because I check the sound ingame, then go to home, change car to other one, exit home, minimize game, then change sample pitch, get back to game, enter house, change to car I'm modding, check the sound for the transitions, and if they're still not good, I have to do the same thing again and agin until the transitions between samples aren't smooth. Hope you understand me.

No prob, i think the sound is ok.

• 5 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Awesome mod it sounds great and also works really well on the SL65 AMG (I’ve also put it on the CLK DTM, the SLK AMG and the AMG SLS)

here is a vid of me using the mod on a lap of the circuit including a complete and total smeghead in a gallardo going the wrong way round

(Warning cheesy plug alert) also check out my other tdu vids (cheesy plug over)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPq-484e-Hs

+ rep

• 3 years later...