We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1998 Audi A8 (D2) 2.8 quattro

audimania

I've read that many people like TDU with "everyday" cars .. so I thought of the old A8. It's basicly an ordinary car such as the A6 in TDU (nice to cruise with). I think it is a great car and it will fit very well in TDU. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
8 months passed since I post this request ... still nothing ... :(

A little piece of advice:Get used to it.You can`t force a modder to make your Audi.Only if he has the joy and passion can make the car.So sorry mate nobody is interested in it.I mean i like it it`s nice but most players love Ferrari Lamborghini Aston and other fast brands.And don`t give a cent for old school cars.

When you earn enough money to buy a Lambo or Ferrari in your real life... send me a PM and then it will be the time when you'll have to tell me that "mate" ;) Don't waste your time tellig me what cars people like and you like :) Almost all the people in the world like Lambos & Ferraris but only few of them can afford these cars... So I really don't care if you do or don't give a cent for old school cars ;) I bet that there are many people who like this type of cars. (no offence)

PS: I completely understand the modders and they're doin' great job... I'm not forcing anyone to do it... so if nothing happens... well everything will be ok... Don't worry about it.

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

When you earn enough money to buy a Lambo or Ferrari in your real life... send me a PM and then it will be the time when you'll have to tell me that "mate" ;) Don't waste your time tellig me what cars people like and you like :) Almost all the people in the world like Lambos & Ferraris but only few of them can afford these cars... So I really don't care if you do or don't give a cent for old school cars ;) I bet that there are many people who like this type of cars. (no offence)

PS: I completely understand the modders and they're doin' great job... I'm not forcing anyone to do it... so if nothing happens... well everything will be ok... Don't worry about it.

Man.I`m 3/4 bulgarian.SO I LIKE OLD SCHOOL CARS.BUT MOST PLAYERS DON`T.Sorry for caps.And i don`t like Lambos and `RRaris.And i told you.Just made up a request post up and no comments.So people don`t like everyday cars.