We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

any Italian members?

sfy2004

a person responding to a vid on YouTube has made a claim that the Italian version of the Shelby GT500 has a much faster top end, especially when drafting.

what i was wondering is if we have anybody in here who is from Italy, or has played the Italian version of the game that could possibly verify this claim. it certainly makes no sense to have one countries version be better than any other countries, but weirder things have happened.

so can anyone throw some light on this subject?

this is their claim "the GT500 in the italian version can do this: if you draft until it reaches around 270 Km/h, it accelerates until around 320 Km/h. I guess that there is a gap in its torque curve, which is filled up after you reach 270 Km/h. So, the car can remain in that speed range after a sufficient draft. But you must be a decent driver to do it... "

also.......

"The american version of the game has this problem: all cars when drafting, exceed their top speed by 10%. No more, no less, this is their gear ratio's limitation. The italian version includes the actual gear ratios, so this long 4th gear of the GT500 makes a difference."

if you would like to view the video, message me