We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Request: Can someone make a realistic sound for 8C ?

jjjeeefff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That actually sounds pretty close to the R8's V8 in my opinion.

That's the sound mod I'm using for this car by now, but it's not that Alfa 8C sound, if you watch for some videos about the 8C on the *Tube, you know what I'm talkin' about.

BTW thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it!

If any of you guys can find some onboard recording or video that can be used for making a 8c sound mod, I'll do it (just post the link here or send me the file).

I have made one but it's not really satisfying so far (it's difficult because the 8c bnk only use only 4 samples for the acceleration and downshifts sounds), I may post it in the beta sound mod section soon. Cheers.

Jeff,

I could try to make something with the 1st link (the 2nd is useless), but don't expect a miracle. The quality is inferior to the one I've found myself (http://www.turbo.fr/videos-voiture/272314-emission-turbo-du-03-01-2009-alfa-romeo-8c.html) and there are too much parasite noises and talking. If you want a kickass sound, the recording have to kickass itself. Maybe such a recording isn't available anywhere and in that case there is no other solution than to use such amateur stuff. I'd suggest you (or someone else who want a real good sound mod for the 8C) keep searching a little more in hope to find something better ; it takes long time and effort to get a satisfying result and I don't want to spend hours on this to get something that would be just average.