We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DC300m02: NEW !!!Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 V1.1 NEW!!

rollingtheboy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the mod and followed the install instructions EXACTLY.

But when i try launching the game i get "Test Drive Unlimited Doesn't work any more".

I know i have to update to the 1.67d version but that patch is discontinued and the download link doesn't work anymore. And when i found the 1.68 patch topic i was displeased to read that it's not compatible with the GSXR mod. So what to do now?

Any help would be appreciated.

I downloaded the mod and followed the install instructions EXACTLY.

But when i try launching the game i get "Test Drive Unlimited Doesn't work any more".

I know i have to update to the 1.67d version but that patch is discontinued and the download link doesn't work anymore. And when i found the 1.68 patch topic i was displeased to read that it's not compatible with the GSXR mod. So what to do now?

Any help would be appreciated.

Download the magic map and install it

camera

Hi first off al i like to thank u for the hardt work u put in this mod.

So Thank U hehe

Second, i have a little problem.

So here goes.

when i want to drive in interior vieuw, i can't see the dash.

if i look down with the mouse then i can see it but it is way of to the right it is almost like im sitting next to the bike.

i followed al the steps in the instructions u did put with the mod, so i don't know what i did wrong.

even if i unintall the gsxr i now have the same problem with the mv, can someone help me out please thanks

Greetings Steve.:badspelling:

Hi first off al i like to thank u for the hardt work u put in this mod.

So Thank U hehe

Second, i have a little problem.

So here goes.

when i want to drive in interior vieuw, i can't see the dash.

if i look down with the mouse then i can see it but it is way of to the right it is almost like im sitting next to the bike.

i followed al the steps in the instructions u did put with the mod, so i don't know what i did wrong.

even if i unintall the gsxr i now have the same problem with the mv, can someone help me out please thanks

Greetings Steve.:badspelling:

I have same problem.

i am happy some people read the 1.68 a patch readme, because i think few people in this thread didn't do it

Haha i did wile i was installing it, bummer but then it was alredy to late, so u also said in this thread to install the bling bling mod wich i also did and it turned out bad for me. hehe i'm just a :monkeydance: sometimes i was so excited hehe.

by the way u did a very good job on the bike. now we need a midnight black carbon version of it with a midnight black leather suit and a black helmet and we can play ghostrider, hehe would look pretty cool i think.

greets Steve

i suk at english spelling sorry for that hehe