We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

skybh: Renault Scénic II 2.0 16V

skybh

Hi everybody!

I came here because i wanted to search a converter for my Renault Scénic II

It have between 50/60k polys (have not counted yet )

In the pics, some parts are textured with their bumpmaps, i would a bummaped model in game (TDU can support it :D)

Also i have all rims/hubcaps modeled and i would have a openable panoramic roof (with the right front windows?). And i would to have the choice between two interior colors ingame (black and beige)

Here is some pics :

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

By the way, i just need someone to convert the model, after i will do the sounds and the physics :P

If you are interessted (Tool831 please?? :D) PM me !

C ya

I hope you can meet them as soon this mod (I do not want to rush XD) ... I have a Scenic II 1.9, it would be great .. you can use it in TDU

Thanks all for the comments, by the way i did the old front (2003-2006) ;)

Red tiger, it would be nice if you could record me engine sounds for racer (and why not TDU :D)

if you want I can try to record the sound ... just ke I do not know how to do fine for TDU XD

In TDU i don't realy know

But for me, in racer i need sample a stabilised rpm

like one sample a 1000rpm, another at 2000, etcc without another sounds (birds etcc) and it would be nice if the sounds are taken from outside with a nice quality! :D

Btw here is the phase 1 (i use blackhawk67's texture yet :s)

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4879/phase2.png

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8814/phase1.png

mod edit: Don't post images over 350KB.

I see you're from France, but Blergh, it's from the ugly 2002 Renault design series, kick it and do that F1 Wagon...

Just kidding this one isn't too bad, but the Megane... aaahhh...

Thanks all for comments =D

By the way, no body is interessted for it's conversion to TDU? :P (just the 3d model i'll do the physics etc... ;))

Thanks all for comments =D

By the way, no body is interessted for it's conversion to TDU? :P (just the 3d model i'll do the physics etc... ;))

Ops! Mistaken here, pal. We can't appreciate if you don't do it.

But you're in a thing: Who WILL do it? Here are modders that "CAN DO" it, not needing to say to check the "Released Models' section, but WILL that is the "proplem", they decide what they do.

Unusual car? No, Hummer, BMW X5, a VW Camper/Bus/Kombi/Transport or whatever nameis coming... this one looks awesome modeled. It's amust test, at least.

• 2 weeks later...
Ops! Mistaken here, pal. We can't appreciate if you don't do it.

But you're in a thing: Who WILL do it? Here are modders that "CAN DO" it, not needing to say to check the "Released Models' section, but WILL that is the "proplem", they decide what they do.

Unusual car? No, Hummer, BMW X5, a VW Camper/Bus/Kombi/Transport or whatever nameis coming... this one looks awesome modeled. It's amust test, at least.

I see what you mean

You mean that i shall convert all the car (3d, physics etc..) or nothing, right?

Why not for the scratch, but i know nothing in TDU, and also i don't have the exporter of 3D files for TDU, so why not let somebody convert it? :D

Btw, i've some sounds! And the cars won't have interior HUD because it is digital:lol: