We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Connection on trade not working.

Johnnnyboy15nl

Hello,

I got a problem with the trade on TDU. When i try to sell a car on Xbox Live it says to me: Deu to a technical Problem we cant connect to the trade :S And i will return to trade. IF i buy a car on the trade i actually buy a car, i only loose my money bud i don't get the car i bought at all its lost :S. What can i do about this? I already formatted my Hard disk and i checked all the network cables ho are working fine. And yes i can play online with TDU on Xbox360. So thats not a problem.

*Sorry for my bad English*

• 1 month later...

Hey mate I had the same problem twice and it took about $90000 each time. Emailed Atari twice and the second time i got through to em

It took ages for them to reply but they asked for my gamertag and then replied back to me telling me trade should work. My advice is to try emailing atari support about your problem and include your gamertag and they should fix the problem for you... not sure what they did tho

Hope it helps :)

• 2 months later...