We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360 DLC -> Volume 6 Problems

Shandstorm

... Ok, I bought Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and eventually 6. When I downloaded it, everything is fine. I go into TDU, then I go to buy the Pontiac Solstice, and when I do, I go to buy it and the game freezes. I tried many more times, but it freezes everytime I go to buy it. Any suggestions / knowledge on why this happens?

"Shandstorm"... Cheers From Nova Scotia (Home Of The Trailer Park Boys)!

Is your TDU retail or from Games on Demand?

I assume the Solstice is the only vehicle in pack 6 that causes this for you?

I'll suggest the obvious for now, delete the DLC and re download it. As a precaution beforehand you may want to sell any pack 6 cars you have got in case for whatever reason you can't get pack 6 going again and your whole save would then be stuck.

To delete it head to the Xbox Dashboard and then; System Settings > Memory > Games > Test Drive Unlimited > Test Drive Collection 6 and erase it. Now go back onto Marketplace and navigate back to Test Drive Unlimited and find pack 6, then hit download again. Once it's done relaunch the game.

Should you have already done this or do it and discover the same problem we'll get thinking from there.

• 1 month later...