We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logitech MOMO FF (black) Drift Setup

MephistoRacing

So I got a Logitech MOMO wheel like 2 days ago and, obviously, I haven't been able to stop playing TDU :p but, I'm having some difficulty drifting...

Basically, no matter what I try, i cant seem to get the thing to feel how I want it to... It's either too snappy (light feeling) or not snappy (too heavy feeling) enough...

If it helps, I'm drifting in hardcore mode, mostly with the Skyline R34, no driving aids obviously...

Anyone have this wheel that does any drifting? Advice?

:oook:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there, in the past i had a momo wheel, is one of most original wheels ever made although the crappy paddle shifter ; The feedback force is kinda tricky to setup, if your goal is to drift I recommend to take away all the force feedback in the logitech(make sure you're quit the game first) calibration software thay way you gonna be in full control of the car. Hardcore mode is good for drifters fans out there however it wasn't designed for such a evil purpose.If you grab the momo like grabbing a real wheel you'll break it. Good luck and enjoy tdu meanwhile tdu2 arrives!!!!