We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stage 3 alfa 8c

TRDownShift

i know you cant mod it blah blah blah, BUT wen you get the 1.67d patch you can mod the F40 so i was wandering how one go's about modding a "locked" car, i have an 8C that i put tools supra mod on and paired it with the F430 camera/IK and it fits wonderfully everything from the with of the tires to the sound of the engine, it's all great, i just with it was a little faster, just simple stage3 mod would do it. does anyone know how to do this?

why would i need to? a stage 3 upgrade would do nothing more then help the car keep pace with the rest of class C, the reason i even want to go out of my way to find out is because i raced a friend in class C and this car gets destroyed by other C class cars.... just looking to even the odds for my new supra :) (only other options are TVR 440 or the sagaris and the 440 just feels heavy wen i drive it and the sagaris is a 5 speed :S this game really needs more FR type cars T.T)

Well there is a problem with that.OK maybe someone will make mod that will allow you to tune Concept cars,but couple of days ago I raced with another guy that just wanted to power up his car (Chevy SSR) so he can keep up with TT,or R32.His car now have 3960 bhp.That is not cool,and that is the reason why I hate performance mods.

yeeeaaahhh, that may be true. but im not looking for a horsepower hack, i'm just looking for something to enable the tune shop, i really think all the car is missing is stage3 and it would be fine :(

P.S. If i wanted to cheat there are more then a few good trainers out for the game that work online :P

if it wasn't then by default stock it would keep up with stage 3 C class cars thats how games work :P

No it isn't. :confused: Why would you deliberately make a car faster than its real life counterpart just because it can't keep up with cars that are faster than it is? It's kinda natural... ;)