We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

In need of some help.

jimbobduggar

Have you driven on all of the roads? IIRC, challenges (or anything else for that matter) only shows on roads you have been on.

If you have, there is a possibility that you have beaten all of the challenges. What level are you in? There's loads more to do to up that percentage than just challenges.

Have you driven on all of the roads? IIRC, challenges (or anything else for that matter) only shows on roads you have been on.

If you have, there is a possibility that you have beaten all of the challenges. What level are you in? There's loads more to do to up that percentage than just challenges.

No i have not driven on all the roads. Im not to sure what IIRC means. I dont think i have beaten all the challenges. Im only on 60% game progress , In the Early Level on Champion? Im gonna go try to hit up some roads i aint been on. Thanks MAte.

IIRC stands for 'If I Remamber Correctly'. ;)

Take a drive around the island and explore the roads you haven't been on, driving on 100% of all roads is an achievement aswell. :cheeky:

Go to one of your houses, press Info, and then Achievements (I think?) and then you can see what else you need to do up your percentage. :)

Good for You if no more silly challenges are available, is you wanna grow, get into hardcore mode try , I said try no aids, and jump into the track and find the best drivers in the island and see if you are really fast, or crazy fast, or a phenomenon, or just a driver. Enjoy the best racing game known to mankind.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys i may not be in the right place with a right quation but gone put it here anyway

i been playing TDU for a while but still cant figure out why i cant hear my radio i put my volume up and everything but still dont hear my radio playing music some help PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!