We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Is it possible to add Cars and dont replace Them?

Spjs9

it's simple :) There are all shop's informaition contains in DB.bnk/TDU_CarSops.db... You can change cars in the shop, change count of the cars, show shop, hide shop (hidden shop - it's shop with 0 cars in it) etc.

I have try to add the car without replacing other car, but still i can't... If i will - i write here how i did this :)

Sorry for my bad English :) I teach it with MSDN only :-D

I have not looked into this topic to much, but that would be so dam nice if this could be done. I mean the stock cars are great, and i sometimes wish i had not replaced them with custom ones. So i think i speak for loads of people when i say this would really be nice if it could be done.

Actually 2cv did it, ask him!

mate, did he post how to do it on here in the form of a topic. I have searched but cant find anything. Well i will send him a PM and see if he gets get to me, would be bloody sweet if we can get this working.

dealer shops

it's simple :) There are all shop's informaition contains in DB.bnk/TDU_CarSops.db... You can change cars in the shop, change count of the cars, show shop, hide shop (hidden shop - it's shop with 0 cars in it) etc.

I have try to add the car without replacing other car, but still i can't... If i will - i write here how i did this :)

Sorry for my bad English :) I teach it with MSDN only :-D

Okay. just say the steps of how to do this because i really want my own shop and cars like porche and volvo THNX!:thumbsup:

Yeah this all makes sence and i agree it would be awesome to just have seperate show rooms for my custom cars but the problem still remains, How would one add the images for the logos and how would you prevent the game from crashing?(seeing as how it does that ALOT!). Either way would love to know how.