We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & IK84: 1995 Ferrari F50 *Coupe V1.1 Posted*

Tool831

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the "cabrio" also 1.1? maybe we could test it, the coupe works really well... and yes, i know it´s only a hardtop :D

I don't think the cabrio is 1.1 because it still has a huge shadow bug, huge amounts of daylight can be seen through the bottom of the car in multiple places.

btw what is the camera and IK swap for the manual installers?

Best camera I've found so far is the Koenigsegg CC8, the steering wheel is almost perfectly centered and the hood view is perfect.

Best IK is either the Corvette C6, or the Ruf RGT, I'm still testing others trying to find an IK that puts the driver into a proper leaned back seating position instead of leaning forward.

The F40 IK, take a perfect position for me.

(PS: I Replace farboud)

^^

I replaced the TVR T440R with the coupe, and the F430 Spider for the Cabrio, and finally settled on the 512TR IK set, it's got good hand position on the steering wheel, and an almost perfect leaned back seating position.

I saw something wrong about engine.

Engine color of Enzo:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-def/Ferrari-Enzo-Engine-Angle-1280x960.jpg

Engine color of f50:

http://www.splitsec.com/spike/Ferrari_F-50/F50-Engine-Detail.jpg

Anyway my favorite supercar mod actually ;)

With new rims:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Default grey:

Edited pic:

default rims still my favorite, but with edited rgt rims it look cool ;)

PS: I have request for you Tool' and Ice kid in mod request please take a look .

I'm having the same problem a few others are having with the transparent mesh on the back. Half the cockpit is transparent too, as well as the black line that goes all along the side of the car.

It almost looks like there is a texture missing, or simply our graphics cards can't draw that texture.

I'm running an Ati X1400 Mobile by the way.

lol, I thought it was from NFS Shift.

I don't want to be annoying, but "need" a fix on the rear to be a grill...

... and i thought the gauges/instruments were too deep, but they' really are, i just noticed a "small lght" detail lefting...

...i didn't find good interior/angles pics on the internet.

Awesome!!! I miss this car since the NFS2/4

PS. I didn't download.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest turbo lag
hmm i replaced the 512 TR but then i cant get the rear rim, when i name the rear rim 512_TR_R_01.bnk then go ingame, i only get the front rim in front and in the back

Fail, you can't just do that. You either use the installer or replace a car that already has a rear rim file.

i installed but the car simply wont show up in the showroom, wats wrong? and when i uninstall it(shuld return to rgt) it does show up as rgt, but theres a prob, the wiessman roadster ( the 1st car in the showroom) is missing!!. its gone ,and the rgt replaced its slot, while the 2nd slot (rgt) is still empty. And now, when i reinstall, worst, f50 wont show up, wiessman roadster gone. Same thing happen with d carbriolet. Conclusion, not showing up, causes the wiessman roadster missing. HELP!!