We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Italdesign Cala

Leadfoot

I thought it would be a nice car for someone to model. It's the Lamborghini Cala concept car (or the Italdesign Cala, for those who have played Need For Speed 2/SE). I'd really like to see this car in TDU.

Notes:

- Feel free to choose any car to replace

- If you wish, make two versions of the car: with and without the two air vents on the back.

cala3.jpg

cala_3.jpg

cala_img02.jpg

Cala3.jpg

cala_img08.jpg

lamborghini_Cala.jpg

I agree that it'd be great to see a model of this in the game.

In my opinion it's one of the best lamborghini designs there ever was - though if you look it up there are many concept ideas they had during the late 80s/early 90s that were equally nice, that also sadly never made it.

I'm actually in the process of building a huge 1/3 scale model of the Cala out of Lego.... (as you do lol) There are a few build diaries posted, this one being the coolest as it also includes my cat - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/135106

Again, all support given for anybody who makes a model for this in TDU.

I unfortunately can't remember where but I remember seeing on a completely unrelated forum, somebody had made a fairly detailed 3D model of the cala (computer model that is not lego) ... I'm not sure if that was intended for a game or not...

After a quick ook I just found the guy's got a website with it : http://www.laurenscorijn.com/portfolio/cala

I wonder if there's a way that could be (with his permission) programmed into TDU ? (I don't know the first thing about modding so sorry if that sounds dumb)

Dan