We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Physics editing problem

Nassin2508

Hi..

Im not 100% sure, but i believe it's not just a case of setting the top speed. what i mean is you couldn't set the top speed to 500kph and the car will actually do that. there are other things to consider, such as down force, the weight of the car, traction etc.

The same applies in the real world, you couldn't put a Ferrari engine in a Nissan Micra and expect it to go the same speed as the ferrari. if anything it would just sit on the road spinning its wheels due to not having enough traction. Try upping the amount of traction or down force to the driving wheels, that should help a little..

Then again lexus are quite heavy cars if i remember correct, perhaps the car is too heavy to be able to go that speed, you may need to reduce the car weight slightly.

But in short, just upping the top speed won't do a lot to a car, you have to take other things into consideration.

Hope some thing i have mentioned will help you out. Good luck dude!

some cars are a little bit strange with highspeed, i mean when you hit 250km/h with 612HP like the SL65AMG, you need 800+ HP to drive a realistic highspeed. so change the HP and it will go faster, maybe you need 700+HP, it´s really strange with the german and japanese cars.

Just change the downforce. Becuse i changed the RS4 to reach 301 kmh( i was trying to make the same engine specs as the R8) but the downforce alone limited the to reach 250 the i changed the downforce from 0,635 to 0.300 and the car could reach 330 kmh 29 more that i edited

• 1 month later...
Thank you for your help. I will try do something with power and downforce.

i'm always changing downforce, to make my car do a realistic top speed. you may add some grip also, to prevent flying off the road:rolleyes:

Only giving the car more power, will result in an constant wheelspinn;)

Changing the top speed to 500km/h means, that's the top speed to the car's gearbox.

What is a file from the Physics

.TDUPK

?