We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help With TDU modding tools

grumgti

hi i need a lil help with 2 things really

.1 TDU modding tools, I downloaded it and everything fine, runs okay :), but im trying to do a camera swap, im trying to swap the camera from the DB9 Coupe to the V8 Vantage , i can do it fine in tdu modding tools, as soon as i press save, i get an error message saying " Unable to Save databse Changes " i dont know why it is saying this, am i doing something wrong? ...

2.also ive downloaded tools PUG 206 and have it on the saturn sky, as i dont have the megapack, but the interior view is wel kind of non exsistant its really weird i cnt see nothing in the interiow view just looks like the inside of the driver :S any1 know about that ?

thanks for helping graham :)

A couple of ideas that may be stopping you from saving your changes.

1 either the database files are write protected ( shouldn't be, but you never know ) just do a properties on them and have a look, and change it if needed.

2 are you running the modding tools in admin mode ? im almost positive your supposed to run in admin mode, which would also make sense as running in non admin mode can stop you having access to lots of things on your computer.

If neither of the above are relevant then im not sure dude.

• 2 months later...
A couple of ideas that may be stopping you from saving your changes.

1 either the database files are write protected ( shouldn't be, but you never know ) just do a properties on them and have a look, and change it if needed.

2 are you running the modding tools in admin mode ? im almost positive your supposed to run in admin mode, which would also make sense as running in non admin mode can stop you having access to lots of things on your computer.

If neither of the above are relevant then im not sure dude.

Thanks 4 this... i hav the same problem and u jst solved it. :)