We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

229MPH Dodge Charger Super Bee?!?!

Star Sword X1

Hey all i was workin at a near neighbors houe, and one of them was playing TDU (360) I couldent help but notice his Super Bee was duing 229MPH! :eek: I know this is a glitch to do with DLC, but thats the extent of it.. Can any one explain it to me? I dont do ranked races so dont worry about cheating with it.

all dlc cars can be glitched if you know how - i'd never tell how here cos i know where the line is (some think i don't - grrr).

before i would arbitrarily file a complaint for tampering but sometimes packs get glitched without a player intending so.

so these days i ask if they know it's glitched and if they'd like it fixed.

then advise on how to fix the problem should they care.

if they are a flagrant offender though i file the complaint and move on...

It's entirely up to them, it's their risk if they choose to take it, that's fine. Common sense should tell you that performing actions in the game that are unintended, especially with game data has the potential to lead to problems. This board doesn't condone glitching and any ill effects that come of it are the sole responsibility of the individual concerned.

offense? us? no-way :)

you should hear the offended tone in some players voices when i ask them if they know their car is glitched.

just the other day a bouncing green audi a4 came into a race lobby and i asked the guy to change it "it's glitched" i said. "no it's not" he repeatedly argued... lol

enquiring as to a glitchers reasons most just reply that they don't care about the consequences or the opinion of other players...