We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Improvements On TDU

Trentdarby126

I was sat thinking today about what i want to change in test drive, what are those things that nag at me while playing, ive been playing this game for a long time on and off and both me and my flat mate love it to bits (my girlfriend not so much) but we have both come up with ideas over time of what we think they could do to make test drive 2 a better game, or what not to do so they dont mess it up (although if its half as good as TDU 1 ill still play it compulsively).

1. THE POLICE

i hate them. i ahte their fixed unbreakable roadblocks. they need to be more interactive adn slightly smarter, however i really dont want them to start chasing you for gonig ovwer the speed limit ect. its acceptable when you hit ped cars for them to come after you but notihng else. Also if i hit a police car while beign chased ( or more likely they hit me ) dont add a shield for gods sake.

2. BODY MODIFICATIONS (MAX POWER STLYE)

Please god dont put anything even remotely like this in the new game

3. DAY AND NIGHT

I didnt feel the game needed it but im glad its coming, should make for some really interesting races and crusies

4. WEATHER

Good call, shoulkd make things really fun having this in as long as they gwet the handling right

5. ENGINE NOISES

This is a major issue, i love nearly all the cars in the game, but so many of the engine noises sound awfull, unrealistic and odd. I have a fairly decent surround sound system and i jsut feel let down, hopefully this will improve

6. HANDLING

Dont change a thing, its perfect as it is, arcadey and fun jsut what you need in a game of thios type

7. WIPERS, INDICATORS AND ROOFS

We need them all and we need to be able to interact with them all, would make crusing more intereactive adn fun, plus everyone loves to show off their new cars and putting the roof down is an awesome way to do that

8. MISSIONS

Lose the courier add more car delivery missions which were fantastic fun as they forced you to really appreciate adn drive cars that you may have otherwise overlooked, plus they made you allot of money

9. MODELS

My god they are hideous, i feel like im in an aphex twin video everytime i give somebody a lift with their shopping which for some reason i have to do in a very strict time limit while said models are shouting at me asking why im driving like a lunatic

10. CARS

More of the same, i loved the detail, i loved the variety, but i would like to see more odd ball cars, kit cars, more classics and more reawrds cars you cant buy.

11. Round The Island ( Millionaires Challenge )

I personally love this race, more endurance races for big prizes please, but when we do race against other opponents please try to makwe them competetive.

12. THE SOUNDTRACK

God its good, nice balance of music love the classics, love soulwax and a QOTSA mix id never heard, the only improvements id like ot see are a better rock selection and maybe a talk radio station GTA style, or talk mixed in with music jsut something a littel different, would be nice to crusie while listening to your favourite DJ

13. BIKES

More Variety, i lvoed using them , loved the sense of speed but they never felt personal, i never had much choice, we need more bikes not jsut super bikes.

14. McDonalds CAR PARK

Give me a McDonalds car park to do wheel spins in while also introducing burberry as a clothing brand into the game so i can get my self a cap and if possible allow me to smoke BH while driving, also they need to add a peugot 206 or maybe a vauxhall corsa to the game that sounds like a scooby and the ability to put subwoofers in your boot

Let me know what you think, if im wrong tell me id like to hear everyones opinions

Trentdarby126 aka CaptainBadgers (XBOX 360)

P.S sorry for grammar/spelling issues, it seemed like allot of effort to re-read and correct this

[mod edit:] Please do not make offensive remarks, thanks!

2. BODY MODIFICATIONS (MAX POWER STLYE)

Please god dont put anything even remotely like this in the new game

14. McDonalds CAR PARK

Give me a McDonalds car park to do wheel spins in while also introducing burberry as a clothing brand into the game so i can get my self a cap and if possible allow me to smoke BH while driving, also they need to add a peugot 206 or maybe a vauxhall corsa to the game that sounds like a scooby and the ability to put subwoofers in your boot

Erm, Max Power = Subwoofers in the boot

No 206. No Corsa. No subwoofers = TDU2

TDU2 should definitely give us the ability to at least change the wheels of our cars. I just got so excited when i first went to a tuning shop in TDU1 and saw all the nice, beautiful wheels on the stands, and not being able to use them was a punch in the head for me.

I really hope that's an option.

Other than that, some nicer graphics and less annoying cops would be the bomb.

I don't want deep tuning, reminds me too much of NFS and that's not really what I'm waiting for. I could live with big tuners of exotic vehicles such as ABT, Brabus etc *and please, no Asma, I'll finish the one off who decides Asma has to be ingame*.

I'd prefer customization over deep tuning, for example more options to choose from when buying a car, and for the brands that have it, an even more personal customization such as by BMW Individual and Mercedes Designo or AMG Performance Studio.