We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

VW Golf 2 GTI(Forza 3)

FerryN

Hi, since it's possible to convert from Forza 3, I want to request it :D

I know there is already one, but it got a lowpoly interior and the author isn't working on it anymore, too bad.

If possible, can somebody make a single headlight version of it too? :p

Already thanks :thumbsup:

Yeah Yeah we need a new Golf 2 GTI :D plus the G-60 Front Mask.Or was G-30.Gee i can`t remember :D.But we need a new Golf 2 GTI:D

You mean G60 :thumbsup: G30 doesn't exist as far I know, but the G40 does, that one came in a old Polo and the G60 in a Golf MK2 or a Corrado.

Personally i love if it's possible to make a version with G60 logo's(and bumpers) or Synchro logo's :thumbsup:

I see more people are interested in a brandspanking new GTI, let's hope Terzer or a other Forza converter want to do this :thumbsup:

You mean G60 :thumbsup: G30 doesn't exist as far I know, but the G40 does, that one came in a old Polo and the G60 in a Golf MK2 or a Corrado.

Personally i love if it's possible to make a version with G60 logo's(and bumpers) or Synchro logo's :thumbsup:

I see more people are interested in a brandspanking new GTI, let's hope Terzer or a other Forza converter want to do this :thumbsup:

Well i that i`s why i said i think it`s G60 or G30 i had some doubts.And it can be converted from GTI Racing i think it`s called that game with only Volkswagens.

Well i that i`s why i said i think it`s G60 or G30 i had some doubts.And it can be converted from GTI Racing i think it`s called that game with only Volkswagens.

True, i'm getting GTI Racing(hehe, 'getting') but i'm gonna look if I can convert it, I got a little modding experience, a nice chance to take it to a higher level :lol:

I've got the G60 fever :thumbsup: